All 13 art Reviews

Kimmie & Shego : Part 3 Kimmie & Shego : Part 3

"A FEW DAYS LATER..." I really want to know what happened in those few days, that should be its own comic series. How did demoralizing Kim Possible and breaking her heart allow him to gain the White House? Even if we were to assume Kim was out of commission, how did they sway the American people? Hypnosis? Something in the air? Was he already running for president before this all started and this was some sort of master plan to make sure Kim wouldn't cause any problems on election day? Nobody better tell me "it's just fan fiction", THESE QUESTIONS NEED ANSWERS! DX

Dont Ask Dont Tell Dont Ask Dont Tell

You guys are being too harsh about the guy on guy.

Shad' doesn't usually draw manly looking men so obviously they're not going to look as good as the women. Also the reason they don't look as "into it" as the girls is because they were there first when the girls came in and rudely interrupted them so now they feel uncomfortable. They're not shameless sluts like the girls are. =3

Cory Cory

Just one thing missing.

A fat old shop clerk nearby shouting "THAT BOY'S A REBEL! A REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE!".

Necrophile Necrophile

"They look like big, strong hands . . don't they?"

^100 internetz' to anyone who knew where that quote was from without looking it up. Anyway I'm trying to figure out what kind of outfit that is. It almost looks like a priest's robes, but with a hood. Hmm' . .

Harley Quinn Harley Quinn

Awwwww', how'd you know it was my birthday? =3

Harley's one of my favorite animated characters EVER, that's including anime. Who wouldn't want a girl who'll do anything for you and love you no matter what you say or do to her? That's devotion on insane levels, that's Harley. o3o <3 <3 <3

Distant Storm Distant Storm

What's the problem officer? =3

Cop: Are you aware of how many laws you're breaking right now young man? >=(
Boy: Underage driving, underage smoking, indecent exposure . . <3
Cop: You're coming in with me, I'm putting you under arrest! >=(
Boy: Awwww' but I'll miss the storm! It's my fetish you know. =\
Cop: . . Mine too. >=3
Boy: >=3

Ultimate Relief Ultimate Relief

*Facepalm.* Damn stupid emo' chick . .

It's DOWN THE ROAD not ACROSS THE STREET. Kids these days . .

Noire Noire

I don't have to guess, I KNOW what game this is.

Deja Vu for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Do I get a prize? =D

The Keepress The Keepress

*Gasp!* @.@ &lt;3

Suuuudenlyyyyyy' . . . liiife' haasss' new meaaaaning' . . to meeeeee'! There's beauuuuuty' uuuup' abovvvvve', and things we neverrrr' taaake' noootice' of! You wake up, and suddenly . . . you're iiin' looooooove'. <3 <3 <3

Home Brew Home Brew

I'm a tad drunk but I think I see what's going on.

The mad doctor was commissioned to construct a beautiful girl to become the bride of a wealthy . . whatever. Piece by piece he put her together, over time falling in love with his creation. He won't be able to part with her, and I feel this love story will end tragically. Such a depressing scene when you think about it . . Wait, I changed my mind. He falls in love with her, but it's more of a father daughter relationship. He can't give her up because she feels like his own flesh and blood. Maybe he lost a child in the past, and now this abomination is the only thing he has left. He flees with her to some remote part of the world to try and live a somewhat normal life, but eventually they are found and . . I'm not sure how I want this story to end. It doesn't always have to be tragic, maybe they escape, maybe they don't. There's so much life in those eyes though, that's undeniable . .