the Engineer the Engineer

Tip for Internet Explorer users.

DON'T USE IT. At least, not for this game. It basically wasn't running on I.E., so I switched over to Chrome and it's working fine. =3

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

Small budget game, big budget experience. =3

The story is somewhat by the numbers, but the shooter aspect is good. There's nothing really to complain about, it doesn't do anything wrong. It's an enjoyable and entertaining experience, if you ever try to get a job working for a big game company this'd be really nice to have on your resume for sure. Just one question . . what is the penalty for dying in this game? I didn't notice any loss of cash or experience. Is the only penalty having to try and beat the level again? If so . . that's pretty forgiving.

Tori's Guide to Furries Tori's Guide to Furries

This borders on blam-worthy.

All it is is a bunch of excuses and "facts" to try and make being a furry seem like it's normal and natural and people shouldn't be ashamed of it. Well I'm sorry, but furries are bizzare, they're far from normal, and the only reason this is rated so highly is because of Newground's furry fan base giving it fives every day, and almost every review is like "OMG I'M A FURRY TOO HERE'S A 10!". Despite my views on your fetish, I'll rate this fairly. Out of 10, -2 for lack of animation, -2 for poor art style, -2 for annoying repetitive music, -2 for the sad attempt at normalizing furries, BUT I'll leave you 2 because you did put SOME effort into it.

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

Very fun game. =3

After 4 tries I got "A Noble Knight", tier 2 result. I think the secret is instead of spending most of your time working to make gold, devote your time to the dungeons and sell the stuff you find in them. It also seemed the non-dungeon adventures were fairly useless, they rarely gave me anything good. =>.>=

Hellsing Dress-up v2.0 Hellsing Dress-up v2.0

Meh' . . It is what it is.

Good dress-up game. Nothing broken, a fair amount of ways to dress up the characters, nice intro movie . . Nothing really "wowed" me though, but it's a dress-up game so I guess it's not supposed to be exciting, but it would've been nice to maybe be able to dress up the characters then actually be able to do something with them, like some kind of basic shooting or side scrolling action game, nothing too fancy. Perhaps I ask too much though. =\